The mid sized two shaft of our range, this two shaft shredder is frequently used in recycling centres and production facilities.
- Dual Motors
- Ideal for Tyres, E-Waste, Drums, MSW and Product Destruction
- Auto Reverse Protection
- Easy Maintenance
- Reliable & Durable Construction
- Low Speed - Low Maintenance
- Generous Loading Aperture
- Additional Force Feeding Ram
- Rotating Material Sizing Screens
- Multiple Blade Variations
- Custom Hopper Designs
- In-Feed and Out Feed Conveyors
- Elevated work and loading platforms
|Feed Opening||1212 x 736|
|Number of Cutters||40|
|Power Supply||415V 3-phase|
See Other Recycling Products
The XR series is a very energy-efficient and low-speed, single-shaft shredder that was specifically designed for shredding coarse and medium-sized municipal solid waste (MSW), commercial and industrial waste (C&I) as well as for recycling scrap wood and bulky waste. It is often used as a pre-shredder in a comprehensive system or simply as a single-pass shredding operation.
The reliable RS30 shredder has been tested and proven over several decades and can be operated as stand-alone solutions or integrated into complex systems where they tend to be a favourite thanks to their very compact design. They are characterized by their high uptime and unique productivity.