A generous opening allows this shredder to easily take 205L drums and much more! Suitable for manufacturing facilities or recycling organisations.
- Pusher ram introducing the material to the cutting rotor
- Hardened steel rotor knives
- Integrated shock absorbers
- Material sizing screens
- Built in hydraulic power pack
- Suitable for Cardboard, Plastic, Paper, Timber and Cans
- Auto Reverse Protection
- Easy Maintenance
- Reliable & Durable Construction
- Generous Loading Aperture
- Additional Force Feeding Ram
- Film Rotor
- Hard Material Rotor
- Custom Hopper Designs
- In-Feed and Out Feed Conveyors
- Elevated work and loading platforms
|Feed Opening||1410 x 800|
|Rotor Knives||42 + 4|
|Power Supply||415V 3-phase|
See Other Recycling Products
The reliable RS30 shredder has been tested and proven over several decades and can be operated as stand-alone solutions or integrated into complex systems where they tend to be a favourite thanks to their very compact design. They are characterized by their high uptime and unique productivity.
The XR series is a very energy-efficient and low-speed, single-shaft shredder that was specifically designed for shredding coarse and medium-sized municipal solid waste (MSW), commercial and industrial waste (C&I) as well as for recycling scrap wood and bulky waste. It is often used as a pre-shredder in a comprehensive system or simply as a single-pass shredding operation.