Developed for small-volume end users, the EPS50 compactor will drastically reduce your EPS waste footprint.
- High compaction force optimising transport payloads
- Suitable for a range of waste material
- Easy & safe to operate
- Robust design & build - engineered for long life and optimum performance
- Built in power pack for security and safety of personnel
- Compact operating footprint - takes up minimal space
- Custom feed hopper
- Infeed conveyor
- Material pre-shredder
- Bin tipper for in-feed
|Feed Opening||400 x 460|
|Power Supply||415V 3-phase|
|Compaction Rate||Up to 50:1|
See Other Recycling Products
A highly-automated baler, the PS1400 Roto Baler is a rotating compaction head which rolls and crushes dry waste products inside a plastic bale bag on a pallet. With its automatic compaction cycles, this machine is extremely efficient to operate - very popular with retail stores as it requires minimal labour to operate.