The Mobile Roll Packer is commonly used in saw-tooth transfer stations to achieve high bin weights, this unit is self-propelled and can even be used for the moving of skip bins on site.
- High compaction force optimising transport payloads
- Suitable for a range of waste material
- Easy & safe to operate
- Robust design & build - engineered for long life and optimum performance
- Special-purpose compaction head
- Drum cleaning comb
- Air conditioning
- Bin lifting device for moving skip bins.
See Other Recycling Products
A highly-automated baler, the PS1400 Roto Baler is a rotating compaction head which rolls and crushes dry waste products inside a plastic bale bag on a pallet. With its automatic compaction cycles, this machine is extremely efficient to operate - very popular with retail stores as it requires minimal labour to operate.