For continuous loading and for sites with a tight footprint, our SC11 Auger Compactor is a great solution. This machine packs fantastic bin weights in cardboard applications. It is suitable for use in various waste streams.
- Compact design, suitable for tight docks and ideal feeding from the rear.
- High compaction force optimising transport payloads
- Suitable for a range of waste material
- Easy & safe to operate
- Robust design & build - engineered for long life and optimum performance
- Hour meter, full signal & 80% full signal included
- Guide rails & container coupling included
- Built in power pack for security and safety of personnel
- Bin-away switch
- Custom feed hopper
- Wall chutes
- Infeed conveyor
- Material pre-shredder
- Bin tipper for in-feed
|Feed Opening||1400 x 1200|
|Power Supply||415V 3-phase|
See Other Recycling Products
A highly-automated baler, the PS1400 Roto Baler is a rotating compaction head which rolls and crushes dry waste products inside a plastic bale bag on a pallet. With its automatic compaction cycles, this machine is extremely efficient to operate - very popular with retail stores as it requires minimal labour to operate.