A small footprint compactor suited to processing of dry waste material in tight-footprint applications. Commonly used in docks where space is at a premium and is often configured to be fed over the rear.
- Compact design, suitable for tight docks and ideal feeding from the rear.
- High compaction force optimising transport payloads
- Suitable for a range of waste material
- Easy & safe to operate
- Robust design & build - engineered for long life and optimum performance
- Hour meter, full signal & 80% full signal included
- Built in power pack for security and safety of personnel
- Bin-away switch
- Custom feed hopper
- Wall chutes
- Infeed conveyor
- Material pre-shredder
- Bin tipper for in-feed
|Feed Opening||1500 x 1250|
|Power Supply||415V 3-phase|
|Cycle Time||45-60 secs|
See Other Recycling Products
The WastePac SC1000 is a compact high-performance static compactor. Designed for space and mobility, the overall size of the machine fits inside a standard car parking space, taking up little space onsite. With an optional feature of a castor wheel integrated base, allows for ease of transport and time saving with container changes.