Designed for larger industrial sites producing extra-large waste material like boxes, crates & furniture items or packaging, our SC3500 industrial waste compactor is capable of dealing with the toughest applications.
- High compaction force optimising transport payloads
- Suitable for a range of waste material
- Easy & safe to operate
- Robust design & build - engineered for long life and optimum performance
- Hour meter, full signal & 80% full signal included
- Guide rails & container coupling included
- Built in power pack for security and safety of personnel
- Bin-away switch
- Custom feed hopper
- Wall chutes
- Infeed conveyor
- Material pre-shredder
- Bin tipper for in-feed
|Feed Opening||1500 x 2100|
|Power Supply||415V 3-phase|
|Cycle Time||55-86 secs|
See Other Recycling Products
A highly-automated baler, the PS1400 Roto Baler has a rotating compaction head which rolls and crushes dry waste products inside a plastic bale bag on a pallet. With its automatic compaction cycles, this machine is extremely efficient to operate - very popular with retail stores as it requires minimal labour to operate.
The WastePac SC1000 is a compact high-performance static compactor. Designed for space and mobility, the overall size of the machine fits inside a standard car parking space, taking up little space onsite. With an optional feature of a castor wheel integrated base, allows for ease of transport and time saving with container changes.