1.1 “Client” means the person/s or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Client requesting the Supplier to provide the Services as specified in any proposal, quotation, order, invoice or other documentation, and:
- if there is more than one Client, is a reference to each Client jointly and severally; and
- if the Client is a part of a Trust, shall be bound in their capacity as a trustee; and
- includes the Client’s executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns.
1.2 “Equipment” means all Equipment (including any accessories) supplied on hire (or purchase) to the Client by the Supplier, at the Client’s request from time to time, and:
- includes any erection, dismantling and transport of the Equipment (“Services”), any parts, accessories and/or consumables supplied by the Supplier to the Client, either separately or deposited incidentally by the Supplier in the course of it conducting, or supplying to the Client, the Equipment or supplying any labour; and
- where the context so permits the terms ‘Equipment’ or ‘Services’ shall be interchangeable for the other.
1.3 “GST” means Goods and Services Tax (GST) as defined within the “A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999” (Cth).
1.4 ‘Guarantor’ means the directors of the corporate Client, who have agreed to these terms and conditions.
1.5 “Minimum Hire Period” means the Minimum Hire Period as described on the invoices, quotation, authority to hire, or any other forms as provided by the Supplier to the Client.
1.6 “Price” means the Price payable (plus any GST where applicable) for the Equipment as agreed between the Supplier and the Client in accordance with clause 6 below.
1.7 “Site” means the address nominated by the Client at which the Services are to be undertaken (or where the Equipment is to be located) by the Supplier.
1.8 “Supplier” means Waste Initiatives Pty Ltd, its successors and assigns or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of Waste Initiatives Pty Ltd with its registered address at 48 Magpie Street, MacDougall’s Hill, NSW, 2330.