Government and industry efforts have attempted to minimise municipal solid waste (MSW) – otherwise known as trash or garbage – yet it still dominates the waste stream. An alternative option to detrimental landfill is to turn this waste into energy with refuse derived fuel (RDF).
To successfully collect and process MSW into RDF, Waste Initiatives offers a range of balers, shredders, conveyors, waste compactors, trommels and screens.
- Horizontal balers – maximise commodity value & produce high-density bales for efficient transport
- Shredders – pre-sizing of material for sorting & resource recovery
- Transfer compactors – maximise bin payloads at waste stations
- Infeed conveyors & picking lines – sort waste streams
- Trommels & star screens – separation of lines in sorting facilities