Talk to Waste Initiatives today to find out more about our waste & recycling solutions.
Our range of bin lifters are designed and built for both mobile and stationary applications. Whether you need to tip into a larger skip bin, Compactor, Baler we have a bin lifter to suit. Tipping 120L, 240L, 660L and 1100L bins are all possible with our range of tippers. We also offer custom built lifters to suit special-purpose applications and irregular bin sizes.
Clients that trust our products
Bin Lifters & Tippers
- Lifting and tipping wheelie bins into large skip bins should be routine practice of any waste management operation for most businesses, large and small. However, getting the wheelie bin up and over the edge of a skip is easier said than done without the right equipment. With Waste Initiatives, you can successfully eliminate risk of injury by manually lifting and emptying heavy wheelie bins with our high-powered range of bin lifters.
At Waste Initiatives, we have a comprehensive range of wheelie bin tippers designed and custom built for both mobile and stationary applications. Whether you need to tip into a larger skip bin, Compactor or Baler, we have provided both commercial hire purchases as well short-term lease options to ensure we have a solution that can seamlessly integrate into your business, and meet your specific waste management needs.
- Tipping 120L, 240L, 660L and 1100L bins are all possible with our range of tippers. Have unique requirements? Our experienced team can custom build bin lifters to suit special-purpose applications and irregular bin sizes. Whatever your requirements, our versatile range of bin tippers and lifters can be used for numerous applications, including emptying rubbish bins into large skips to pouring food waste into mixers. All Waste Initiatives tippers are proven to be safe, economical and reliable to operate over an extended period of time.
Choosing the right bin lifter & tipper for you:
- Determine the size and weight of your full wheelie bin and how often you’ll be tipping on a daily basis. Our bins can lift 120L, 240L, 660L and 1100L wheelie bins weighing anywhere from 30-250 kg safely.
- Determine how many times per day you’ll be tipping. At Waste Initiatives, we recommend only using your wheelie bin lifters between 2 and 10 times a day, per person, depending on the model you pick.
- Determine the height of the dumper/skip bin you’ll be tipping into. Our range of tippers can be configured to 1.6m depending on the product.
- Determine your work space and area requirements of the bin lifter.
- Full-swing: The following require more height clearance than lift-and-tilt models, and may not be suitable for low ceiling areas like underground car parks.
- Lift-and-tilt: Ideal for areas such as schools, retail centres, or anywhere where pedestrian access cannot be restricted.
- The experienced team at Waste initiatives is here to ensure you get the waste management equipment and solutions you require to move your business forward. Look to us for your range of custom designed solutions, including wheelie bin lifters, recycling equipment and more.
For any queries, don’t hesitate to reach out today.