Recycled timber is the most environmentally friendly form of composite timber production in Australia and New Zealand, where remnants of wooden structures and imported wooden pallets are abundant. Another use for recycled timber is to shred it down into wood chips to power homes or to use as mulch for plants.
To help you manage your timber waste successfully, Waste Initiatives has access to a range of shredders, compactors, conveyors, trommels, screens and roll packers.
- Timber shredders – pre-sizing of material for sorting & resource recovery
- Timber compactors – for high-volume waste produces to maximise bin payloads
- Infeed conveyors & picking lines – sort waste lines
- Trommels & star screens – separation of fines & non-timber product in sorting facilities
- Roll packers – compact timber & maximise bin payloads